Friday, May 29, 2009

The Date is set

We are having our wedding ceromony July 4th 2010. I am way ecxited you have no idea. For a while , i wanted to be a wedding planner and this is my dream come true. I have watched wedding shows since i was 15 years old and I am obsessed with anything that's wedding related. Here is the catch. I am already married, legally i mean. We got married last summer, no fuss, just him and I.
In a way, that helps with the stress because i already know whats at the other end. I think a lot of brides get tense and nervous about the unknow. The what's going to happen once we get married? Is he really the one? For me , we have all that out of the way. The way i am looking at it is that this is going to be the biggest , most expensive party i have ever thrown and i am planning on enjoying each step of the way.

Wedding Bio:
Date: 07/10/2010
Location: A hotel ballroom
Colors : Orange, chocolate brown and white
Number of Guest: 300-350 people
Wedding party: 20 groomsmen and bridesmaid ....
Budget : 15,000 dollars or less


No i am not delusional and yes i have done some research. I know it sounds crazy, having 300 guest with a budget of 15,000 dollars? Join me on my journey for lavish wedding on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment